Call Bridge Chiropractic at: 952.445.5250 fb.png mail.png

Bridge Chiropractic: your bridge to better health

Category: Prenatal

“How soon after I give birth can I get adjusted?” This is a common question among moms-to-be in the office. Chiropractic adjustments are an important part of postpartum care, and can be utilized at any point after giving birth. We generally tell moms to come in as soon as they feel comfortable leaving the house.

View Full Article

Category: Wellness

Winter road conditions in Minnesota can be hazardous, and car accidents are all too often a common occurrence. The physical effects on the body can include whiplash, sprains and strains, and other aches and pains. Fortunately, chiropractic care is a great option for post-accident treatment, and is available right here in Shakopee!

View Full Article

Category: Nutrition

The Christmas season often involves many dinner parties, work functions, and other get-togethers centered around food. It’s very easy to over-indulge and get off track with your diet and exercise routine. Following a few simple tips can make staying healthy over the holidays much easier.

View Full Article

Category: Pediatric

Chiropractic and kids go hand in hand! Just like you wouldn’t buy a new car and not have the oil changed, it is important to have your child checked and maintained as they are growing!

View Full Article

Category: Wellness

Sciatica can manifest in a variety of symptoms including sharp and shooting pain, numbness, tingling, weakness, or a combination of these. It typically originates from the low back and radiates down one or both legs. Sciatic pain can range from mildly annoying to debilitating. The great news is that Chiropractic care can help!

View Full Article

Category: Wellness

The seasons are changing, and all too often that also coincides with increased incidence of the flu and other illness. Stay in control of your family’s health by taking steps to naturally support immune function.

View Full Article

Category: Wellness

Does your desk job leave your body feeling stiff and sore by the end of the day? Sitting for long periods of time is hard on the body, and often leads to lower back pain. Taking frequent breaks, getting adjusted, staying hydrated, and stretching throughout the day are a few ways to help combat this nagging discomfort.

View Full Article

Benefits of Kombucha

Oct 12, 2017
Category: Nutrition

Have you heard of Kombucha? It is made from a sweetened tea that has fermented with a SCOBY - symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast. Like many other fermented foods, this healthy drink provides many benefits when consumed regularly in the diet.

View Full Article

Category: Wellness

“Do I still need to get adjusted even if I’m not in pain?”, is common question asked in the office. It’s great that you aren’t feeling any pain! However, something to remember is that only 10% of nerve fibers convey pain messages. The other 90% of your nerves are responsible for controlling muscle, joint, and organ function. Misalignment, pressure, and inflammation can still affect these nerves without firing off a pain response.

View Full Article

Category:

In the final video of this month's healthy athlete series, Dr. Amanda gives tips on supplements, essential oils, and Rocktape.

View Full Article

Get this feed